Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Desde 23.000 €
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and virtually indestructible cases for protecting valuable equipment, present all across Europe and the Middle East.
Reporting to the Manager of the Sales Administration and Customer Support team, this position’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service and build customer relations through courteous and prompt resolution to customers’ questions and problems. This includes accurate order processing and expediting, maintaining customer database as well as customer master data and pricing records on ERP system, processing quotations and custom orders, telemarketing functions, market research, preparing presentations and reports, trade show attendance and providing support to Sales team. The role is 70% administrative and 30% phone based.
Main responsibilities: Coordinates the complete order process from receipt through shipment and tracking, including but not limited to the following activities:
· Receiving and processing all sales orders in a timely and accurate manner, producing and issuing order confirmations and outstanding order reports.
· Processing outbound shipments of sales orders, shipment confirmations from the 3PL supplier and preparing shipments for invoicing.
· Communicating with customers regarding order/shipment status and stock availability.
· Pro-actively reviewing backlog to ensure timely shipments.
· Issuing pro-forma invoices for CIA accounts and pre-production deposits, checking account blocks and solving issues with the Finance Department when necessary.
· Checking for outbound shipments to be issued, blocked accounts and blocked sales orders, shipments due to be confirmed back by the 3PL and deliveries pending to be invoiced.
· Communicating with the 3PL supplier, providing all necessary documentation and customs paperwork for outbound shipments, as well as with customers (Ex Works) for shipments due for Pick Up.
· Preparing and documenting all “Custom Orders” and communicating with Logistics Operations Department.
· Reports all complaints from customers concerning Product Quality and complaints in general related Customer Service to the Manager and records, answers and closes these complaints in a timely manner as instructed.
· Maintains customer master data and order forms, and assists with pricing records on the ERP system.
· Replies to inquiries from customers regarding products and services, and processes requests for product samples, spare parts and literature in accordance with Sales Representatives/Managers.
· Degree in Business or related field and a minimum of one year experience in customer service within the field of international commerce or export required.
· Excellent verbal and written fluency in German is essential.
· High level of English.
· Other European languages are a benefit.
· Experience in administration within distribution or logistics: order processing, managing of product distribution, incident management and contact with clients.
· Experience working in international commerce is a plus.
· Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Must be detail-oriented and have excellent customer service, organizational and follow-up skills.
· Knowledge of SAP a benefit.
· Must be proficient with Word, Excel and other appropriate software.
· Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
· Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must be proactive and dynamic.
· Must have great problem solving skills.
· Private health care insurance and pension plan.
· Immediate incorporation.
· Permanent contract.
· The opportunity to work in a young and international environment.