De duración indefinida
You will join one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. You will work in a young and multicultural environment.
The offices are located in the center of Barcelona, accessible using public transportation.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your main objective will be to build up your own sales pipeline delivering consistent results.
During your day to day:
- You are effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results.
- You will be answering call-back requests registered over their web site.
- You will be handling each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the introduction, question asking and closing techniques.
- You will organize and handle live/online demos with prospects
- You will prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects
- You will negotiate and close new subscription contracts
- You will understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person
- You will be logging all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in the internal CRM software.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of French and speak English fluently.
- You are not afraid to be on the phone.
- You are a born negotiator and you generate trust with clients.
- You are comfortable working with B2B companies.
- You have intermediate to advanced software skills.
- You are able to identify each prospects’ situation to prioritise accordingly.
- You understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person.
- You have very good self-motivation abilities.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You have a positive attitude and don't give up easily.
- You will work in multinational environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will enjoy a complete benefit package, with health insurance, a dental plan, and meal vouchers.
- You will work full time, from Monday to Friday (9h-18h).
- You will enjoy 24 days of holiday per year
- You will form part of a company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.