De duración indefinida
Desde 19.000 €
European independent provider of IT infrastructure services. Their mission is to help customers maximise the value of IT by advising on IT strategy, deploying and integrating appropriate Technologies.
You would be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems.
You will be giving support to solve IT issues as - unlocking passwords, install a program, a new software, trouble shooting to other professionals (employees of our Client).
You will receive e-mails and phone calls from the client with some IT issues to solve, a ticket would be open in the system and you would be in charge of escalating the ticket to other teams if the issue would be something more complex.
You would have a 2 or 3 weeks training and learn the basic procedures and how to solve the most common issues.
You would also count on a Team Leader, Level 2 and Senior Analysts.
- You have either a native level of German or C1
- You have a good command of English
- You want to work in an international company
- You are mature and independent
- You are able to work night shifts as well
- You are based in Barcelona
- You are willing to work intensive shifts
- You have experience in Customer Service, IT is a plus