Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate senior project manager to join a big company with a global team.
We are looking for someone to be in charge of governing a multinational Cyber posture by coordinating and orchestrating the Cloud, Connectivity, Digital Workplace and Endpoint group’s efforts in Cybersecurity.
You will be able to work closely with the main Cybersecurity governance from Digital Security to:
- Provide visibility of the new solutions and their costs.
- Provide visibility of the outcomes: programs and projects approved.
- Collect new requirements, work closely with the solution architects and service delivery to identify solution, estimate costs and prioritize them for execution.
You are the perfect candidate if:
• You count with a bachelor’s degree
• You have strong project management experience (> 7 years)
• You have relevant project management certifications i.e. PMP or PRINCE 2 certified (desirable)
• You are able to work on global projects requiring communication and coordination with teams in multiple locations
• You have strong communication skills in English (business and technical)
• You are aware on Security topics related to Cloud, Connectivity, End Point of Digital workplace related projects with functional knowledge of the technologies.
• You have skills in all aspects and methodologies of project management
• You count with exceptional motivational and organizational ability