Perfiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
You will work in an innovative company, a tech leader, and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values.
Reporting to the Marketing and Product Director, you will be responsible for all
aspects of our digital customer interactions. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire lifecycle and continuous enhancement of our platforms (App and web/extranet), from concept to launch, including the analysis, documentation, design, testing and integration, to ensure that solutions exceed users, merchants
and client’s expectations.
In your day to day:
- You will lead the company’s platform strategy: App and Web/Extranet (analysis, documentation, design, testing, integration). Elaboration of the web/app product strategy with scope, objectives, and roadmap. Manage the execution and keep it on time, quality and budget. Preparation of the necessary product documentation for different areas.
- You will analyze market needs, competition and ensure that platforms / interactions will excel our customers’ expectations.
- You will need to understand the user persona and buyer persona and develop unique value propositions for both. Understand the needs and behaviors of clients, merchants and users.
- You will get constant feedback from the different stakeholders to define and to enhance the interactions and platforms functionalities.
- You will lead the internal coordination of the roadmap partnering with other departments (marketing, projects and technology) to ensure the correct solution implementation.
- You will monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have proved experience of minimum 3 years in a similar position of managing B2B and/or B2C platforms (App / Web) strategy and development.
- You have demonstrated customer-centric mindset and ability to translate the customer’s/users needs into digital business solutions.
- You have the ability to understand and integrate different perspectives and roles: internal (developers, designers, copywriters, marketing, projects and sales) and external stakeholders (clients, merchants and users).
- You have the ability to understand market objectives to align product definition, plan and prioritize.
- You have a strong orientation to objectives and decision-making capability.
- You have excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights recommendations.
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to influence and lead others.
- You are a team player and with strong resilience.
- You are fluent in English.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time contract, flexibility, and social benefits
- Competitive salary according to the experience.
- Stable company with opportunity for growth.
You will be located in Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona.