Our client is an international leisure company growing up in Barcelona, where you will be part of the Account Management team, a business unit composed of an average of 20 people and divided into markets.
On your day to day activity:
- You will focus on the German clients understanding their needs and follow them all along the booking process.
- You will be working by KPIs.
- You will be matching the best offers for the clients and negotiating the best rates.
- You will provide client care services (B2B) with all information related to their booking.
- You will ensure full client satisfaction and customer loyalty.
You are the person that we are looking for if:
- You are a German native speaker.
- You are a young professional or recently graduated with previous experience in sales.
- You are an engaged team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiative.
- You are able to support and negotiate with partners under any circumstances.
- You will have an amazing work environment in the business unit composed of 40 people (with company breakfast every Monday!).
- You will have a great international and dynamic team spirit.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have some benefits.