De duración indefinida
Our client specializes in the marketing and distribution of steel products. They have a wide network with some of the main leaders in international steel distribution such as EU, China, Korea, India, Turkey, Russia and South America to name a few.
We are looking for a sales person to join the sales team with a focus on the European market. The sales person selected for this position will be responsible for looking for new business opportunities and close deals to achieve sales objectives. This person should be comfortable in a dynamic environment and be able to maintain numerous daily interactions with client portfolios and leads on a daily basis.
As a Business Developer:
- You will meet sales objectives.
- You will carry out the commercial activity following the defined commercial strategy.
- You will assess customers' capabilities, understand their needs and requirements, and forge long-lasting and productive relationships with them.
- You will maintain and grow the customer database.
- You will conduct strategic sales visits.
- You will forecast sales, devise strategies and evaluate their effectiveness.
- You will report the completion of business objectives.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an Advanced level of French (Advanced level of English is an asset)
- You have experience in Sales (experience in the steel sector in an asset)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are highly customer and results oriented
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You are analytical and adaptable and have good decision making and negotiation skills.
- You have University degree or equivalent
- Immediate incorporation
- A permanent full-time job with 3 months trial period.
- Continuous training provided by the company.
- Possibilities of professional development in the company.
- Possibilities to do business trips