Perfiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
De duración indefinida
Our client is a multinational company dedicated to the manufacture and commercialisation of weighing equipment/solutions and analytical instruments. They have three main divisions (Laboratory, Industry and Retail) and they offer solution specialized for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical, food and industrial sectors in general.
Their offices are located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, very well connected both by car and public transport.
Joining our client's international team, we are currently looking for a SEM editor, who will increase the content quality of their search engine advertising (SEA) campaigns, their display advertising campaigns and SEO content optimization.
To fulfill that role you need to be a both French and Spanish native speaker and bring a good portion of creativity and a solid, versatile vocabulary. We look for a new colleague, who brings a creative mind and good skills around copy writing.
During your day-to-day:
- You will implement high quality content (content, ad texts, keywords and negatives) aligned with the search engine marketing (SEM) strategies.
- You will build and maintain project management processes that streamline SEA initiatives, whenever content is involved.
- You will be in charge of text creation, test, analyze and optimize together with PPC team.
- You will be mining search query reports to add new long-tail keywords and negatives.
- You will do keyword research extension to increase reach of SEA campaigns.
- You will run competitive analysis and generate optimization ideas.
- You will interpret SEA reports to generate optimization actions.
- You will collect share digital marketing content best practices in the Group.
- You will collaborate with internal product managers to understand product, target audience, business needs and competitor activities in the market.
- You will exchange and align with other marketing content editors in the Group and create corporate training material for digital marketing content creation editing
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak both Spanish and French native speaker level, and fluent in English.
- You posess proven writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- You have knowledge of SEA, Display and/or SEO is a strong plus.
- You have Past working experience around copy writing (not mandatory, but a plus)
- You can demonstrate organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- You posess ability to work well independently as well as in a cross-cultural team.
- You have strong communication skills.
-You will based in Barcelona but you will be part of an interdisciplinary marketing community where you will be able to build up you knowledge in different digital marketing channels.
-A work environment where you will be able to build up you knowledge in different digital marketing channels.
-Permanent contract, 40 hours per week Salary (Fixed + variable associated with result).
-Interesting package of social benefits for employees (ticket, restaurant /private health insurance, among others).
-We accept just resumes in English.
-Scheduling work of 40 hours per week and work.home-at-home program.