Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
You will join a global leader in healthcare sector.
Their modern offices are very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to work in a stable and multicultural environment.
As an International Customer Service Specialist, your main objective will be handling orders and resolving complaints over phone and e-mail and an efficient management of the clients incidences.
During your day to day:
• You will be doing open communication with team members to share information, knowledge and expertise.
• You will demonstrate personal ownership for tasks and following through.
• You will respond promptly to calls and e-mails.
• You will ensure information is clear and accurately conveyed.
• You will manage and update the customer master data
• You will effectively communicates with the Sales department on any new developments related to Customers.
• You will create and maintains a positive, respectful work environment.
• You will be performing international Customer Care all over the globe.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 2 years of experience in a Customer Service department or similar positions.
- You have excellent communication skills, you are proactive and with an excellent understanding of international relations.
- You have a native level of English (Spanish is a plus).
- You have an intermediate knowledge of SAP, Lotus or similar programs.
- You have fluency speaking German, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese or Arabic.
What is offered:
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company.
- Opportunity to join an expanding company from the healthcare sector.