Our client is a leading multinational company delivering customer experience, mobility and monitoring solutions to other companies and their clients.
As a 1st Line Service Expert you will be part of an expert team on behalf of the company`s client, and your daily activities will be:
- You will ensure technical support for the client's workshops in Dutch, ensuring real time remote assistance during passenger car repairs, and also for trucks, alongside workshop’s diagnostic technician, guiding him to identify the fault and perform the repair in a professional manner;
- You will identify defects for service technicians;
- You will offer after sales support for the specific diagnostic software;
- You will identify and provide the necessary technical documentation to the workshops;
- You will use and help create a comprehensive data base of known faults and repair tips;
- You will help the team of Automotive aftermarket service in the analysis of complaints made by end customers about the repairs done by the workshops;
- You will process the technical inquiries and diagnosis support by phone, e-mail remote diagnosis;
- You will process the technical inquiries about the software and FAQ;
- You will advice on the initial installation of the Diagnostics Software;
- You will advice on software updates, system errors, conflicts with other programs;
- You will answer simple questions about diagnostic hardware;
- You will perform remote diagnosis.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You speak fluently Dutch;
- You speak at least B2 level of English;
- You have previous experience in customer service and/or technical support;
- You have experience working in workshops, diagnosis, car repair and parts (plus);
- You are a problem solver and a challenge lover!
- Attractive base salary;
- Language bonus;
- Meal allowance;
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company.