Our client is an international company leader in the insurance sector that helps everyday people to be safer and protected.
As a part of the IT department your main tasks will be to give support to the developers in the UK, and your responsabilities will be:
- To provide 1st level support to all the business areas within a wide range of applications.
- To gather and analyze information, data, processes and procedures regarding request s from the business in order to provide them support by adapting systems, software, etc.
- To perform configuration tasks regarding new products and other required processes in local systems.
- To register and follow up incidents accordingly, reported by the business, resolving those cases that are within their ability and responsibility.
- To be able to communicate effectively to the different business areas
- To perform all UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Production (PDR) environments when a system release or improvement is scheduled accurately and efficiently.
- To assemble and document all tests results and re-test as necessary.
- To accurately employ our methodology and documentation tools, and comply with our policies and procedures.
- To prioritize stakeholder’s needs and requirements in their daily routine.
- To consolidate results in order to prepare reports to send to management for decision making.
- To train staff on new systems and updates.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- From time to time, as deemed appropriate, ad hoc tasks will be assigned. These should be completed to the agreed standard and timescale.
- Standard Call Centre Systems.
- Basic Database knowledge
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Visio
- High level command of English.
- Knowledge in AS400
- Understands basic Internet and client/ server architectures
- Reporting and ticketing tools (e.g. PowerBi)
- Basic Insurance knowledge
-Salary of 25K gross per year.
-Hybrid working style (HO - WFO)
-Monthly tickets restaurants
-Possibility to work in an international company with international colleagues
-Long term contract