De duración determinada
International company, focused about selling official sport clubs merchandise, and starting their experience within the Spanish sports retail market.
Working in Madrid.
As Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of all goods across the CDC network supporting the LGM international business.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• You will put in place clear and executional strategic plans for the full logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service operations across the LGM International business.
• You will plan, build, recruit a logistics team to support the current and future business for LGM International.
• You will review and set up CDC hubs internationally to support the global execution of retailing – ecommerce, events and 365 retailing where needed.
• You will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring stock accuracy in all CDC’s working closely with the merchandising team to ensure the smooth flow of stock from supplier through to end users with effective and well-organized processes and procedures to count and track stock by unit and costs.
• You will deliver stock to all retail channels with a disciplined and well-organized delivery plan to support the teams set up ready for trading at events, for online customer fulfilment and/or other retails needs as and when appropriate.
• You will ensure all stakeholders follow the LGM procedures for stock movement and management, including the
execution of any manuals/training and processes that support this.
• You will support the merchandising team to ensure that stock availability is fully maximised, and latest products are in the right spaces to be sold at the right time.
• You will manage stock security of the stock from theft and damage throughout the journey from supplier, into CDC,
through to retail locations and to final customer.
• You will ensure all systems and processes are in place and being followed to always maintain the highest levels of stock control and discipline in the execution of stock management. Review when not delivering to the highest
standards, adapt and change and implement needed changes quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
• You will work with third party delivery/shipping and couriers to ensure stock is at the right place at the right time.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• You will maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, shippers, transport and couriers to maintain best rates and service levels
within set budgets and KPI’s
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency at all times and make
changes to ensure highest levels are achieved
• Drive customer service levels to be exceptional and carrying out thorough training and ongoing feedback and
performance management of delivery of service through the CDC’s and fulfilment operation.
• Ensure third party’s recruit all staff needed and manage the staff scheduling to support busy periods for delivery
and trading – always maintaining levels of customer service in line with the contractual and expected timelines
• You will be responsible for day-to-day management of relationship with third party providers to ensure utilization of services and goods to maximum effect and within budget.
• You will be responsible for monitoring performance of the CDC sites and report to internal team and Partner when and how appropriate when performance levels are not being achieved.
• You will manage all internal and external stakeholders with clearly communicated actions and deliverables in line with expectations, contracts, and reasonable requests from other parties.
• You will create a strong and collaborative relationship with the LGM Buying and Merchandising team with accurate and up to date information and ensure full alignment at all times with the needs of the team and delivery of the stock
movements when and where needed.
Laws and Regulations
• You will ensure all logistics operation comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
• You will ensure all duties, taxes and any other regulation and cost is accounted for and managed in the movement of
stock around the world.
• You will manage the insurance of the stock and it’s movement.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience managing the logistics for a FMCG and/or Fashion online and or fulfillment
operation B2B and B2C
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience and/or training
• You have excellent influencing skills to support needs of the internal and external stakeholder teams at every level.
• You demonstrate the ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced and pressured environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• You are detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
• You are able to work in a team environment with internal and external stakeholders across many international
platforms and countries.
• Multiple languages beneficial – English, Spanish, Italian, French, German