Perfiles Marketing, Comunicación y RRPP
Our client is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. They affect the lives of 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services.
The company mission is to increase the quality and efficiency of the services provided to their internal customers, contributing to a sustained growth hinged on their people’s development.
As a Web manager you will be responsible for:
- Promote the company in Europe overall brand image, drive business growth and sales enablement, by developing and managing a strategy for an integrated Marketing technology stack, aligned with Group CoE. This will include integrated content marketing campaigns and ongoing innovation of Sodexo’s digital presence.
- Communicate with segments on new process in using MSDC
- Advise segments and digital marketing Director on concrete recommendation to improve search optimization across the web and link with all channels.
- Support MSDC peers segments on reporting on performance handling continuously
- Keep up with state-of-the-art practices in web optimization, UX, Web design and in A/B trends
- Manage our web ecosystem
- Coordinate maintenance of web ecosystem. Work closely with IST, ensure our web ecosystem is health. Work closely with Group. Lead our web innovation ecosystem.
- Improve performance
- Consistently test, adapt our web site to ensure a better performance on matching our persona journey, work closely with other MSDC team members and collaboratively with Group CoE
- Conduct robust analysis through the web analytic tool, producing reports that will be used by content creator.
- Leverage existing reporting model with peer.
You are the profile we are looking for if you have experience in some of the following:
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Sales and partner portal platforms
- Social media platforms, monitoring tools
- Web analytics
- Web optimization tools(e.g. reverse IP, real-time data appending)
- Marketing automation platform
- Salesforce automation
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Competitive Base Salary
- Food Allowance
- Health insurance for the family
- Multinational environment
- Stable Company
- Many others advantages and perks...