Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is a multinational company based in Porto.
As a Customer Care Representative your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide assistance via phone, email, or chat from existing and new or potential customers, by solving customer simple and complex queries that impact the performance of the business
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurate and timely maintained in the CRM
- Supports continuous process improvement and quality
- Preparations and support in Sales Partner inventories
- Control reports in non-registered sales for Sales Partners
- Support in stock management of Sales Partners
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Have minimum required Secondary school
- Have 1 year of related Customer Service experience
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus
- Have a proficient Level in French and English B1.
-You will have the opportunity to join a multinational company;
-You will be working in a international team;