Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is a multinational company based in Porto.
As a Coordinator, your main roles will be:
- Provide clear direction and priorities to the team aligned with the area and company vision, strategy and values;
- Select team members, assure induction and proper training on process, rules, policies, service level agreements and encouraging continuous development actions;
- Manage Performance by defining main responsibilities, setting expectations, KPIs and targets, monitoring and providing feedback and coaching for constant improvement and development of the individuals and overall team performance;
- Create an engaging and proactive environment, fostering teamwork, focus on results;
- Drive continues improvement within the team by also supporting and participating in Customer Services Center improvement projects;
- Actively managing and resolving customer or internal critical / urgent business situations;
- Promote feedback from team regarding quality, performance and goal for KPI’s and assure improvement actions are put in place;
- Stimulate cooperation with and back-up with other Coordinators;
You are the person that we are looking for if:
- You did pass secondary school (High School) or you have a University degree (preferred)
- You have 3 years of experience in Shared Service Center environment (Front Office, Back Office, Sales)
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in Team management;
- Mandatory high level of Dutch and English. Other Languages is a plus
- You have a good knowledge in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, vlookups, conditionals etc);
- You are analytical and problem-solving person
- You have Knowledge in SAP/ERP;
- You will have the opportunity to join an expanding company and work in a multicultural environment.
- You will have a stable position signed directly with the final client and a competitive salary.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 7am to 16pm.
- Continuous training.