You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
What you will do:
Manage portfolio of solution execution VIP projects (Cat. B/A): large project and multi businesses with high added value in a complex environment (multicultural / matrix organisation / multi country). Support and supervise project execution teams, monitor and control progress budget, assess manage the risks and opportunities in order to meet customer satisfaction and project profitability.
Act as mentor within Solution Center PM team and contribute strongly to the project managers community.
* You will drive the execution of solution execution projects (Cat. B/A) for dedicated VIP Client.
* Your goal is to meet 4 main objectives:
* You will ensure high Customer satisfaction (9 or higher) and C&SP Segment team satisfaction
* You will ensure project profitability – target at P2 stage gate As Sold CCO GM + 2%
* You will successful project execution to fulfill scope, specification compliance and schedule
* You will be efficient project control and monitor including appropriate risk opportunity management
Some of the tasks:
* You will collaborate closely with C&SP Segment team (SAE, KAM, RAM and Segment Program Manager) and with his peers in other regions;
* You will identify from C&SP Segment team pipe of coming projects and participate in project set-up definition and anticipation with the relevant GAC RAC (MEA / ESAM / APAC) leaders;
* You will ensure propper sharing of information and basic training on „Account“ fundamentals to all new Project Managers assigned to the „Account“ project;
* As a Global Project Manager you shall ensure that Project Managers will use pre-defined templates and best practices related to the specific Acount;
* You will ensure Lessons Learned are propperly conducted on each project and outcomes implemented on subsequent projects in a continuous improvement mindset;
* You will store and share all relevant project execution documents (e.g. test scripts, SOO’s, training materials, Lessons Learned...);
* You will monitor project execution and source/trigger request for the right expertise when needed (GAC-IG/RAC’s TL’s, Digital expertise, Site Works expertise, quality manager...);
* You will engage with E&T organization and commercial team on supply chain set-up for „Account“ projects;
* You will ensure that projects will be executed per CPP Project directions, recommendations and templates;
* You will ensure that pre-REL Project Review and preparation meeting will be organized with project team and finance controller in order to check project details (invoicing, sales, costs to completion...) and prepare well project for presentation during REL review;
* You will follow-up project through REL’s participation and any other appropriated project reviews and ensure projects are delivered with as booked margin or better;
* You will drive and support corrective actions plans when needed;
* You will provide senior level customer interface when needed;
* You will lead any quality platform issues communication for projects executed within her/his perimeter in close collaboration with Strategic Accounts CS&Q Manager;
* You will track project execution team to ensure that all relevant Project CPP Milestones will be achieved on time
You are the person we are looking for if you:
* You are engineer or Business school master
* You have at least 5+ years experience in Project Management (within the electrical distribution field)
* You have knowledge of functional Management with a multi-jobs team
* You are proficient in planning tools (e.g. MS Project)
* You have a good level of reporting at the good level and frequency
* You have knowledge SAP project module
* You have experience at Customer Relation Management
* You are able to detect new projects or needs
* You are fluent at English (its a MUST)
* You are well organized personality able to work without permanent supervision.
* You are high commitment to work, proactive approach and flexibility, goal-oriented reliability.
* Customer approach, team spirit and good communication and presentation skills.
* You are able to understand of contractual and legal aspects of the project.
* You have experience and understanding of project risk management/mitigation techniques.
* You are open for international business trips.
What's in it for me?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary according to the experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance, etc.