Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is a global technology company specialized in digital office equipment and high-production printing solutions.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for managing the accounting procedures and the execution of management tasks.
During your day to day:
-You will manage the application policies and controls defined by the group.
-You will be in charge of tax controls.
-You will prepare the financial reports.
-You will keep accounting and financial records and reports, including "general ledger", regular financial statements and management reports with the group.
-You will manage budgets and forecasts
-You will audit the accounts.
We are looking for a person with the following knowledge, experience and skills:
Minimum training and experience required:
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics.
- Excellent level of Access and Excel.
- 1 year of experience in an accounting department.
- High level of Spanish.
- High level of advanced French or native level.
- Capacity for analysis, prioritization and decision.
- Attention to detail: tendency to demonstrate precision and accuracy.
- Versatility within the function.
- Valuable resident in the Vallés area.