Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
As an Outbound Sales Representative:
- You will engage prospects one-on-one in order to move them to the next step in the buying process.
- You will do prospects customers research as well as engage lost customers.
- You will create qualified Sales Leads for the Aftermarket Representative Team
- You will independently plan and schedule prospecting calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact
- You will assist to Ecom Customers through Click-To-Chat Service
- You will take action on commercial and promotional campaigns
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a commercial extravert person that is driven by sales, with a good ability to make the first contact and engage prospects
- You have strong communication and telephone skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
- You have the ability to understand the market requirements and Donaldson solutions
- You have good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required
- You are agile on Microsoft Office tools CRM Click to chat
- You have a native Dutch as well as fluent English
- A permanent full-time job
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1-hour flexibility). Short shift on Friday, 8 - 15h
- Attractive salary package
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- WFH policy to be applied; after the initial training (1 month)
- Shuttle from Pl. España to the organisation