Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
XING is part of the New Work Group, as one of its 10 brands. It's the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world. Help us shape the future - for a better working life!
19 million members worldwide use XING to meet up on our platform, find jobs, colleagues, new assignments, cooperation partners and experts.
This gives you the opportunity to work in a challenging environtmen, carrying out task as:
- Work inside the cross-functional agile teams, closely cooperating with developers, product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders
- Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle: from product planning to releasing to production and monitoring the live environments
- Use testing infrastructure, data and tools to perform manual, exploratory and automated testing
- Make quality issues and concerns visible and help others understand the risks and impacts to our end users
- Propose improvements of our processes to be able to deliver higher quality software on time
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are motivated and experienced test engineer with good communication skills
- You are familiar with web and mobile development processes, tools and architectures, version control systems and continuous integration.
- You have experience with automated and manual testing on mobile devices and emulators / simulators, as well as on web platform.
- Proficient English speaking in a working environment
- f you have Agile experience and/or experience with backend testing (including REST services) is a plus.
You can benefit from a inspiring environment thanks to:
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Innovation weeks (Hackweeks)