Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is a well known and stable american company, leader of the chemical industry, they are worldwide suppliers!
As a Customer Service Specialist/Order Management, you will act as the point of contact of the customer portfolio, ensuring all day to day customer related activities are dealt in the best way possible.
During your day-today:
- You will be responsible for the defined customer portfolio and manage all aspects of order cycle, such as Entry, Maintenance, Confirmation, Follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction;
- You will handle all customer interaction in a professional manner and coordinate the final customer response;
- You will communicate with customers whenever there are changes that might affect their order;
- You will update in a timely manner customer data (invoice query resolutions, customer complaints etc.);
- You will liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics and Sales, to ensure OTIF (On Time in Full) delivery to our customers;
- You will work proactively to ensure all local objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with the regulations;
- You will control of consignment stocks, where appropriate;
- You will complete customer portals, where appropriate;
- You will build and/or improve on lasting relationship with customers through knowledgeable communication;
- You will exercise ownership in performance of duties. Seek problem resolutions using appropriate resources in a timely manner while minimizing cost impact to company;
- You will seek to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities;
- You will provide effective follow up and feedback to ensure customer requirements are being met;
- You will ensure customer and community service standards are considered in all operational activities;
- You will document and initiate dispute resolution process as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction. Engage sales or customer service management for assistance.
Monitor and enforce material allocations with customer while maintaining positive customer relations;
- You will be coached and trained, by the Customer Service Supervisor and/or senior colleagues, to effectively manage work situations of moderate degree of complexity, which could impact company image and/or sales dollars and cost.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You have until 2 years of professional experience;
- You have a high school degree;
- You are Fluent in written and spoken German English;
- You have strong computer competency with high MS Office suite proficiency;
- You have customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively meet customer demands and deadlines;
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- Attractive base salary;
- Meal Allowance;
- Health Insurance;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Career progression opportunities.