IT & E-Commerce
We're Ocado Technology. We design and build the platform that powers Ocado, the world's largest online-only grocery retailer. We're also putting the world's retailers online, including Morrisons (the fastest growing online supermarket in the world), Fetch, Sizzle, and Fabled by Marie Claire.
We write and build all our own systems, from website to warehouse control systems, van routing systems to mobile apps, every system involved in our e-commerce and logistics operation has been carefully crafted by our team of passionate software engineers.
We have a rapidly expanding portfolio of amazing software products being developed in Barcelona. And we work closely with our development teams in our other centres around the world.
The Catalyst Team - Who are we?
Our mission statement is "To catalyse sustainable improvements". We aim to help this great organisation become even better. By better, we mean more able to fulfil the Ocado Tech vision, and more aligned to the Ocado Tech Values. We aim to do this in small, safe experiments; sparking ideas, kick starting initiatives and developing skills and mindsets in Ocado Technology.
Within your department you will:
- Encourage, teach and coach Agile and Lean thinking;
- Be a catalyst for self-sustaining change across the organisation;
- Motivate teams and foster a great team environment;
- Assist continuous improvement, transparency and empowerment;
- Support multiple teams as they transition to a self-organised culture;
- Facilitate retrospectives, training, team health checks, daily stand-ups, planning, backlog grooming sessions, reviews and other meetings as needed;
Within the central catalyst team you will:
- Study, plan and create organisational improvement;
- Coach and assist leaders;
- Be an ambassador for our values - Craftsmanship, Collaboration, Autonomy, Trust and Fast Learning;
- Facilitate innovation and present challenging ideas;
- Seek to understand departmental and organisational obstacles and smart ways to remove/improve them.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Agile Coach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to work with a diverse range of personalities;
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to resolve conflict;
- Self-directing and comfortable with uncertainty;
- Proven ability to build credibility and trust with teams, and lead them in change.
A relaxed, international, talented, creative and friendly environment (phew!) where we will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. We invest in our employees, ensuring we provide them with the best in house and external training programs available. We also really encourage people to attend conferences and be involved in the local developer community.
- Flexible working hours with short Fridays;
- Reduced hours in August;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Ticket Restaurant Scheme;
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee;
- Monthly drinks events;
- Table football;
- English and Spanish language courses;
We are right next to Sants station, a central area of Barcelona. We are in a rapid growth phase, which makes it a very exciting time to join!
Mobile (also Whatsapp):(+34) 615 25 86 01
Tel: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.170)
Mobile (also Whatsapp): (+34) 615 25 86 01
Tel: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.170)
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.