Teamlead SLT Transformation and Data Migration
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a global acting consulting company headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany. We are focused on international standardization and harmonization and rollout programs with global acting customers. In addition, the company offers a unique service for customers doing carve outs, mergers acquisitions, system conversions or transition programs to S/4HANA
Leading a team of Consultants and Developers in the course of mergers acquisitions, global harmonization especially in the area consolidation of complex SAP and non-SAP landscapes
• Coach and lead colleagues in functional, technical, and methodic topics
• Adoption of tasks in planning, coordination and implementation on national and international SAP projects
• Lead sales activities (organization of workshops, provision of services, project planning, etc.) and taking responsibility for the expansion of our customer relations and generating of new sales opportunities
• Resource Management and support in hiring new staff members
• Ability to communicate to managers on C-level
• Longterm experience as SAP Project Manager, Consultant or developer with application knowledge, experience in logistics processes and expertise in data migration
• project experience in SAP projects: +10 years
• Proven sales track with SAP customers
• Application skills in at least one SAP logistics or accounting module
• Interest in solving a combined business-technical challenge
• Knowledge in SAP System Landscape Optimization (System Merge Splits), SAP data migration and conversions as well as in the ABAP development area
• Pleasure in project work in an international project environment
• Interest in new technologies and innovations around SAP, ideally experience with S/4HANA
• Ability to communicate and socialize with customers (technical staff as well as managers) and technical experts fluently in English language (written and verbally)
• deep background in data migration and technical knowledge about SAP table structure
• experience with industrial customers
• Due to the required knowledge transfer, the company will onboard all new consultants in internal sessions held in Munich or Heidelberg, Germany.
• Onboarding duration approx. 2 months in Germany
• After onboarding remote work from home location with some travel.
• The is providing regular trainings and events that might need additional travel
• required working equipment (Laptop etc.) will be provided during the first onboarding week.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 314
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 314
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.