Technical Account Manager - Braga
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is leader in automated security code review solutions and pioneered the concept of a query language-based solution for identifying technical and logical code vulnerabilities.
The ideal candidate will lead the adoption of our client products by their strategic customers in Europe in coordination with the product management, R&D, support and sales departments. Ensure customer satisfaction and success.
- Understand and formalize customer requests, needs, requirements and escalations
- Work closely with Product management, R&D and support teams. Coordinate and be responsible for successful on-time delivery
- Deliver technical demonstrations of the company`s products in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions
- Introduce and demo new products and features
- Design solutions implementation based on customer’s technical requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in technical account management of strategic accounts
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP / Mobile. Ability to read and understand code upon first sight
- Experience with the design of solutions implementation based on customer’s technical requirements.
- Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (source code repositories, build servers, bug tracking tools)
- Experience with delivering training to classes
- A background in the application security (penetration testing / code review) - Advantage
- Academic degree preferred; Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification a plus
- Project management experience: Prioritize coordinate activities within large organizations. Report accurate concise status
- Design solutions Excellent human skills – listening to client concerns and being able to influence key personnel in the organization
- Fluent English (writing / spoken), additional languages are an advantage
- Travel required (50% or more at peaks)
- Base Salary;
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.