Já não pode candidatar-se a esta vaga. Por favor, entre em contacto para poder encontrar mais vagas como esta
Content Editor with Native level of German
This company is creating the world’s largest and most original hotel loyalty program for boutique and independent hotels. The company is privately owned and well funded by leading Spanish hoteliers.
This start up company brings together top rated top hotels under one membership
program to reward travelers wherever they go, while empowering independent hotels and boutiques to compete with OTAs and big hotel chains.
They will launch 11 international markets this fall.
We are recruiting natives in different languages -plus fluent in English- to join our growing team.
- Support relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints
- Assisting our local and International Members and manage relationships with our hotels in the program.
- Write all types of content for digital channels, including but not limited to metadata, mailings, short descriptions and feature articles.
- Translate content to main European languages and reproducing texts accurately from your native language to other languages in a style intended for internet and hotel industry using technical knowledge.
- Participate in creation of company´s style guide and maintain it up to date.
- Create and fulfill publication calendar.
- Supervise content localization to and from different languages.
- Edit images and assure quality of the visual database.
- Constantly track content related metrics and performance.
- Assure quality of all content published in your language.
- Handle inbound calls to resolve pre and post reservation inquiries through all the different channels we provide assistance.
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations.
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests and deal issues.
- Native level of German (written and spoken).
- High fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of a third language is an asset.
- Passion about and enthusiastic for helping Customers.
- Previous experience in Customer Service (Call Centers, Online Travel Agencies preferred)
- At least one year of experience writing for online channels.
- Knowledge of SEO copywriting techniques and tools.
- Experience working with CMS tools.
- Knowledge of photo editing tools and experience working with images.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tourism Industry knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving world of a digital start-up business and learn new things quickly.
- Flexibility in work schedule (including weekends and Bank holidays)
- International environment
- Competitive Salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext 129)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext 129)
A Talent Search People é uma empresa de consultoria internacional de seleção e recrutamento, com sede em Barcelona, Madrid e Lisboa. Somos peritos na seleção de perfis em quatro áreas de especialização: Comercial/Vendas, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers e Finanças & Administração.