Account Manager with a Native Level of French
Our client is an international mobile messaging solutions company based in Barcelona. Their goal is to provide businesses with fast, reliable and cost effective ways of keeping in touch with their customers and staff. Their main values are Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity.
As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of the French market.
You will be responsible for welcoming, training and keeping in contact with current French customers as well as being the first point of contact for our new French customers (inbound warm lead qualification).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing B2B inbound leads trialing the services and online contact requests.
- Making first class presentations both via email or/and on the phone.
- Providing a consultancy-based service to assess customers' requirements and sell the right solution.
- Ensuring the customer journey is as smooth as possible from trialing the services to buying them.
- Ensuring excellent communication and follow up with our potential and existing customers.
- Managing an existing portfolio of customer and taking care of new ones.
- Identifying high potential opportunities and managing with the sales team accordingly.
- Identifying sales opportunities by analysing customer history and trends, using the available data and reports.
- Selling the complete product suite (currently SMS, SMS Surveys, Mobile Journeys).
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by working closely with Support, Marketing and Product Development.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of French and excellent level of English. Spanish would be a plus but is not required.
- Business School qualification and/or a Business degree.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a B2B Account management / Sales role.
- Knowledge of IT industry or other online industry and/or B2B markets is highly valuable.
- Detail-oriented and target-driven to reach high performance.
- High self-motivation, flexibility, ethic, and discipline.
- Proactive and highly customer-focused.
- Strong presenter and team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial spirit with good team ethic.
- Competitive salary with commission based bonus scheme.
- Health insurance (after trial period).
- Working hours: 9-18h.
- Young and dynamic work environment in the center of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)