You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Bayer Order Management Expert Associate with a Fluent level of French
25.000 - 27.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
- Optimization of the Order-to-Bill processes by regularly analyzing efficiency of processes and issues being detected by the Regional Order-to-Bill team.
- Key contributor within the O2C organization in order to discuss process related topics across O2C areas.
- Support Regional Order-to-Bill teamlead in coordination topics.
- Support operational business to efficiently run operations, when needed.
- Escalate and / or provide guidance on all exceptions / deviations encountered by Order-to-Bill Regional team.
- Actas subject matter expert for the regional Order-to-Bill related topics.
- Analyze key metrics and perform root cause analysis, as needed.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration or Supply Chain is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Fluent French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 278)