You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Inside Sales Representative with a Native Level of German
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative with a Native level of Spanish to work for an international company specialized in the digital sector located in sunny Barcelona
Our client is an international company acting as a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction.
As an Inside Sales Representative:
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of cold calls, and speak with new clients to close deals.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
-You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching guidance from both peers and managers.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models the importance of return on investment.
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- Prior sales experience with a proven track record, ideally in an outbound environment
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Native Spanish speaker with strong oral and written English.
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours/week
- Salary:23.000€ gross/year + up to 6.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package including flight tickets and accommodation
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)