You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales&Account Management with Native level of Dutch/Danish/Swedish
Our client is an international technology company specialising in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. In this exciting role you would be in close contact with different clients with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for the whole sales cycle.
As an Account Executive, your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will acquire new customers by providing strategic guidance on how to start a successful online advertising campaign. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients and understand how Google’s range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard their online advertising campaigns.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including upselling additional products and platform features.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- University Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Native level of Dutch/Danish/Swedish
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be technically advanced with expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together
- Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- University coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
- Understanding of unique challenges that small businesses face in marketing online
Conditions and Benefits
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
- On-going Google Certifications Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Office location surrounded by the sea
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.184)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.184)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.