Administrative Assistant with a Fluent Level of German
Our client is a multinational company operating in the retail real estate sector.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Registering and updating relevant information about the contracts and invoices in SAP for each client.
- Centralizing all the necessary information and documentation for the timely issue of invoices/notes of credit and debit and invoicing them
- Carrying out the annual update of the common costs, budgeted and approved, to be charged to each tenant
- Reporting information to business units and external clients
- Ensuring the transfer of information to the Collections Department, in cases of transfers of contractual position, rescission, revocation or termination of the contract, in order to know the balances of each customer, considering the withdrawal of the bank guarantees and/or transfer orders and the return of exchange bills.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- fluent level of German and good level of English;
- degree in Management or other Social Sciences (preferential but not mandatory) or High School Education.
- minimum 1 year of experience in administration, contract management and/or invoicing.
- excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- knowledge of SAP (is a plus).
- high level of accuracy;
- good communication and relational skills;
- dynamism and team worker;
- predisposition for routine work.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 209)
(+351) 21 145 01 53