HR Learning & Development Team Leader IT - Lisbon
Our client is a information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The Operations Team Leader will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Operations team and services, which includes operational and programme support within the Learning and Development (L&D) Delivery Services department.
Responsibilities will include customer services to all EMEIA employees, programme, course and event administration requirements, training approvals, financial management, operational day-to-day supplier management, course evaluation and set up of learning objects within the Learning Management System. A significant part of this role will be to manage the day-to-day service ensuring the offerings meet the needs of the business, the services are consistently delivered to high standards and ensuring we deliver what matters to our customers. Specific attention will be given to customer service through best practice, streamlining of processes, enhancing communication and knowledge of the services provided.
The Operations Team Leader will work closely with the Design and Delivery team and each faculty to ensure best practice is applied to implement all new learning and development solutions.
The Operations Team Leader will use consulting, project management techniques and data analysis to implement learning solutions and deliver specific L&D projects.
It is the Operations Team Leader responsibility to take a holistic view of the information/findings in order to provide advice and guidance on a way forward that draws on their extensive knowledge of delivery methodologies and operational services, cost benefit identification, return on expection and effective communication approaches to enable a sustainable delivery solution.
The Operations Team Leader will develop delivery solutions, provide governance across all related policies and processes and then utilise their existing skills to enable the implementation, delivery and support for L&D offerings that align with business needs as required.
• L&D Operational services including single point of contact for EMEIA employees
• Operations team management
1. Team to have Knowledge of L&D services and offerings
2. Team are highly skilled in LMS administration
3. Team provide a consistently high level of customer service
4. Work allocation
5. LMS offerings set up and administration
• Day-to-day supplier management
• Day-to-day management of a service
• Process creation and work instructions for delivery services
• Future scheduling of closed courses (internal and external)
• Employees have access to services and support to agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Approvals of training courses, programmes and faculties requests for spend in line with available budget
• Financial administration of purchase orders and invoicing
• Finance management to deliver month on month accurate spend management
• Qualifying requests to ensure best practice is applied to all new L&D delivery services
• The Operations Team Leader must be in a position to provide insight and advice about the advantages/disadvantage of various implementation approaches and the associated cost benefits
• Managing L&D delivery services projects that meet business needs to agreed timescales and budget
• Partnering with the L&D Faculties and Design team in order to deliver on-time and impactful results
• Managing and providing L&D governance across L&D Faculty offerings
• Constantly linking project and business needs - with tangible benefits/return on expectation evidenced for L&D initiatives
• Raising the visibility of the L&D to the business based on ability to respond to and deliver fit for purpose solutions that affect business change
• Responsible for L&D marketing working closely with the corporate communications team to promote L&D
• Service management;
• Customer service;
• Team management and developing people and capability;
• Experience of operating in a large, complex and changing environment;
• Communication and consulting skills, in particular, relationship building, influencing and negotiating;
• Stakeholder management;
• Solid presentation and facilitation skills;
• Relationship management;
• Financial management;
• Data analysis;
• Process creation and work instructions;
• Working knowledge of L&D services and offerings;
• Decision making;
• Attention to detail;
• Proficient in in use of Excel, Word and Visio;
• LEAN thinking;
• Ability to work on own initiative / self-managing;
• Experience of managing projects and seeing them through in complex and changing environments;
• Ability to deliver in areas of ambiguity;
• Working in a multi-national environment.
-Contract with the company;
-Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.